Wednesday, March 22, 2023

“Life, a Forlorn Hope”

 


Dreams waned in the sands of time

As the time ticks away,

I am about to bite the dust

Life is like a long haul,

Where only the brawny pull through

No, it's for the wimpish-

A bondage toughened

You have to be to thrive.

It's not about being timid or sturdy

It's about how you live

Live more out of intent.

There's a question my mind pose

Is life full of snags?

Why jumping the hurdles each day?

What's the purport of life?

An answer leaps to my mind

The point of life is to do what you love,

to give out love and let love

But alas, even as I say all these

I die knowing this is what I miss all my life

Life, like a rose

Entrancing from a strech

Only when you get near

Do you see the prickles?

Life says, never drop one's bundle

Hard times are never forever

With a grin, greet pains

For what awaits you are gains

Count on this, life is not a forlorn hope!

If there is life,there is hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Digital Textbook

 Link -  https://youtube.com/shorts/pX64me6VrBo?si=mV_E3i_Lwiu_7A2f